Triple Sensor LRF Stabilized Miniature Payload
TR-STAMP Multi Sensor Payload (Cooled Infrared IR x7 Continuous Optical Zoom, CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom, Laser Rangefinder LRF, Optional Laser Pointer)
The TR-STAMP payload is a small, lightweight, electro-optical, gyro-stabilized, airborne payload which is designed to be carried by a UAV or aircraft, for tactical "Over-the-Hill" reconnaissance in daylight and / or at night. The STAMP payloads, provide UAVs and aircraft with the image quality of large UAV payloads all in one miniature camera system.
The STAMP payloads can operate in the following modes:
- Observations Mode (Joystick Rate Mode)
- Inertial Target Tracking Mode.
- Hold Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Point to Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Scan / Mosaic Mode (optional).
- Gyro-stabilized image independent of platform maneuvers and vibrations
- Three (3) Gimbal System
- Multi Sensors:
- IR Cooled, 3-5 µm, Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
- CCD TV, Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
- Laser Pointer (optional)
- Weight - 6.3 kg nominal
- Diameter- 8” (20.3 cm)
- Mounting flexibility:
- Horizontal - Nose Mount
- Vertical - Belly or Top Mount
- Stabilization at the NADIR point
- One (1) LRU
- Symbology on video.
VARIETY OF CONFIGURATIONS
- TR-STAMP Triple Sensor Payload (Cooled Infrared IR x7 Continuous Optical Zoom or Uncooled Infrared IR x4 Continuous Optical Zoom and CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom)
- TR-STAMP Multi Sensor Payload (Cooled Infrared IR x7 Continuous Optical Zoom, CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom, Laser Rangefinder LRF, Optional Laser Pointer)
Stabilized miniature payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of Air Vehicles:
- Small UAVs
- Small Manned Aircraft
- Tactical Observation Balloons